Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Oro Spa and Wellness

Ahhh, I just got back from a most pleasant facial at Oro Spa and Wellness in Osoyoos, BC. The spa is located in the Casa Del Mila Oro Resort, in Osoyoos. I checked in at the desk, and even though the spa was closed, I was able to get an appointment. I made an appointment for an Oro Glow Facial- one hour in length for $80. I was unsure as I usually frequent Spa Utopia in North Vancouver, and didn't know what this one would be like. The proprietor welcomed me graciously and walked me into the treatment room. I was left to get ready, then was treated to a most luxurious facial. She was also a massage therapist, and during the mask, she did an arm and hand, leg and foot massage. She finished with a scalp massage. I looked at the time and she went over by about 10 minutes! It was fantastic. I left the Oro Spa feeling very relaxed, rested, and rejuvenated. It was amazing! If you come to Osoyoos and are looking for a great spa treatment, check out the Oro Spa and Wellness at Casa Del Milo Oro Resort. 778.437.3337

No comments:

Post a Comment